Diane'S Quick Quiche
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 c. crisp fried bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- pinch of basil
- pinch of marjoram
- 1 c. broccoli or favorite vegetable
- To make a grilled cheese sandwich properly you must first decide what kind of bread to use, white, wheat, rye or raisin..raisin?
- Then consider the kind of cheese you have available, American, Swiss, Cheddar, Limburger..Limburger?
- You will also need butter, or oleo, or lard.. lard?
- A kitchen countertop will be useful, as well as a knife, spatula, an iron skillet with a lid or cover, a stove and a helper to clean up the mess when you are through.