- 1 stick margarine
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 pkg. Dream Whip
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. cold milk
- 2 c. strawberries
- Melt margarine and stir in crumbs.
- Place half of mixture in bottom of baking dish.
- Whip Dream Whip and cream cheese with sugar and cold milk.
- Pour half of the Dream Whip mixture on crumbs.
- Spread strawberries on creamed mixture.
- Spread remainder of creamed mixture on top of strawberries.
- Sprinkle remainder of crumbs on top.
- Chill 3 hours or longer.