Martha Washington Candy
- 2 boxes confectioners sugar
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7 oz. coconut (not frozen)
- 1 box Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- Mix together 1 box confectioners sugar, Eagle Brand milk and vanilla, then thicken with coconut and then add as many pecans as desired.
- Mix well.
- Put in freezer for 2 to 3 hours or until extremely stiff, then roll in balls, using the other box of confectioners sugar to roll in.
- Set aside.
- Melt 1/2 to 3/4 of a block of paraffin and 1 box of Baker's semi-sweet chocolate.