Potato Cheese Casserole
- 6 to 8 red potatoes
- 1 stick oleo
- 2 slices cubed bread
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 c. milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 stick melted oleo
- 2 c. crushed corn flakes
- Cook potatoes with skin on; slice.
- Melt oleo in bottom of casserole.
- Add sliced potatoes, bread cubes and onion.
- Melt cheese and pour over all.
- Sprinkle crushed corn flakes mixed with melted oleo over top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Before ready to bake, pour milk over potatoes.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 45 minutes.