- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. instant rice
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1 small jar Marshmallow Creme or 1/2 pkg. small marshmallows
- 1 can undrained crushed pineapple
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add rice.
- Cover pan and remove from heat.
- Raisins can be added, if desired.
- In large bowl put Marshmallow Creme or marshmallows.
- Add pineapple.
- After the rice has stood for 5 minutes, pour over the marshmallows and pineapple.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes, then stir well.
- Nutmeg can be sprinkled over the top or mixed through.
- Let cool well. Whipped cream may be added before serving.
- This makes a large bowl full.