- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines white cake mix (not one with pudding plus)
- 1 pkg. pistachio instant pudding mix
- 4 extra large eggs
- 3/4 c. Crisco oil (Crisco oil only)
- 1/2 to 1 c. chopped pecans
- 3/4 c. water
- Put all ingredients, except nuts, in large mixer bowl and beat on medium speed (number 6 or 7) until well blended and the batter is smooth.
- Grease a 14 x 10 x 2-inch pan with pancoat.
- Pour batter in pan and sprinkle nuts over top of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Test cake for doneness before removing from oven.
- Remove from oven and while cake is still hot, stick over entire top of cake with a fork.
- While cake is still hot, drizzle glaze over the entire top.