Freeze-Ahead Peach Pie Filling
- 4 qt. peeled sliced fresh peaches
- 3 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Pour into four 9-inch foil pie pans.
- Place in freezer until frozen solid.
- Wrap tightly or place in large Ziploc bag. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- To bake, remove from pan and place in an unbaked pie shell.
- Cover with top crust and seal. Bake at 400° for 60 minutes or until golden brown.