- at least 1 catfish fillet per person (small or medium fillets work best)
- soy sauce
- red wine
- cooking oil
- Cajun seasoning
- other seasoning or flavors to taste (may include teriyaki sauce, hot sauce or anything you like)
- Wash fillets and remove any skin, fins or imperfections.
- Pat dry.
- Season liberally with Cajun seasoning.
- Place in shallow dish.
- Mix approximately equal amounts of soy sauce, oil and wine (plus any other desired flavors).
- Make enough to cover the fillets about halfway up.
- Pour over fillets.
- Turn after 10 minutes.
- Let marinate about 20 to 30 minutes.