Banana Split Cake
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 3 sticks butter
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (9 oz.) carton Cool Whip
- 3/4 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 c. cherries
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and one melted stick of the butter.
- Spread crust into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Press flat. Beat the remaining 2 sticks of softened, not melted, margarine, powdered sugar, vanilla and eggs at high speed for 2 to 5 minutes. Spread the egg mixture over the crumbs.
- Layer the sliced bananas over the egg mixture.
- Spread the pineapple over the bananas.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and maraschino cherries.
- Let chill 24 hours.