- 1 lb. round steak, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 small jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1/2 c. green onions
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb. bean sprouts
- Brown steak in oil.
- Add soy sauce, broth and mushrooms. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add celery, onions and water chestnuts.
- Cook 20 minutes and add bean sprouts.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix water and cornstarch together.
- Stir into mixture and cook until thickened. Serve over rice or chow mein noodles.