Banana Split Salad
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 12 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 oz.) carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 c. pecans
- Mix 1/2 cup melted butter and graham crackers.
- Pat into bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light.
- Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla.
- Beat 5 minutes and spread on crumbs.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Put on pineapple and bananas.
- Cover with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.