Curried Chicken With Artichokes
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 c. seasoned croutons
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 8 chicken breasts, skinned, deboned and poached
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans unmarinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Mix lemon juice, cheese, curry and mayonnaise.
- Mix soup, sour cream and artichokes (cut in bite size pieces) together.
- Cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan with croutons (enough to cover bottom of pan).
- You can use cubed, seasoned stuffing.
- Place cooked chicken (cut in pieces) on top of croutons.
- Pour sour cream and cheese mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350°.