- 5 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/3 c. light corn syrup
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 c. (1 box) Golden Graham S'Mores cereal
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- Measure cereal into large bowl.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan. Melt 5 cups marshmallows, corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips in microwave, uncovered in microwavable bowl, on High for 2 to 3 1/2
- minutes, stirring after each minute until smooth when stirred.
- Stir in vanilla and pour over cereal in bowl.
- Mix quickly with chocolate until coated.
- Stir in 1 cup marshmallows. Press mixture evenly in 13 x 9-inch pan with back of buttered spoon.
- Let stand at least one hour or refrigerate if a firmer bar is desired. Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Makes 24 squares.