- 1 c. catsup
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 lb. round steak, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Combine all ingredients except the steak in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut steak in serving size pieces. Place in large roaster pan.
- Pour sauce over meat.
- Cover tightly and bake in 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.