- 1 lb. spaghetti (not thin kind)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 qt. Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion (if desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put 5 quarts water into a large pot; bring to a rolling boil. Take spaghetti and break and drop into boiling water.
- Let cook for about 12 minutes or until done.
- Do not overcook.
- While spaghetti is cooking, take hamburger and fry.
- Then drain and rinse with hot water.
- Put back into skillet; add spaghetti sauce and heat.
- Drain spaghetti and rinse with hot water.
- Put back in kettle and pour in hamburger mixture.
- Stir until mixed.