- 6 chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 c. light process cream cheese product
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. Amaretto
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- chocolate curls (optional)*
- 1 1/2 lb. Ricotta cheese (24 oz.)
- 16 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 6 unbeaten eggs
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cream together the Ricotta cheese, cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat after each addition.
- Add the flour, alternating with the sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased and floured spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Shut off oven.
- Open oven door and leave cake in oven for 1 hour longer.
- Take out of oven; cool completely before removing from pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.