- 1/2 c. apricot preserves
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 3 1/2 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl combine preserves, scallion, soy sauce and ginger.
- Place chicken pieces on a rack in a roasting pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Pull out pan and brush chicken with the apricot mixture.
- Return to oven and continue roasting, turning and brushing chicken frequently with the apricot mixture until done, about 45 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.