The Marriage Stew(Two Full Servings)
- 2 concerned persons
- 2 c. love
- 2 pinches understanding
- 2 tsp. patience
- 2 cans trust
- 2 well rounded measures sex
- plenty of honest friendship
- With the above ingredients on hand, let's get started on our happy chore of putting together a good, wholesome hearty Marriage Stew.
- First, combine the 2 concerned persons with the 2 cups of love in an adequate, comfortable mixing area.
- Next, blend in the understanding and patience; beat lightly with a spoon made of laughter until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Now, add the 2 cans of trust; pour the mixture into the casserole of life and place over very low heat to simmer.
- This is also the time to add tears, dreams, touching, remembering or any other spices you feel will make your stew more exciting.