Chocolate-Peanut Butter Candy Squares
- 3 sticks margarine, melted
- 2 c. peanut butter
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 individual pkg. graham crackers, crushed
- 1 (12 oz.) bag chocolate chips
- Melt 2 sticks margarine.
- Add peanut butter, confectioners sugar and graham crackers; mix well.
- Press mixture into pan (at least 9 inches).
- Melt third stick of margarine with chocolate chips.
- Pour onto other mixture; spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Keep in refrigerator.