- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb. hamburger, fried
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 small can kidney beans
- 1 small can pork and beans
- 1 small can lima beans
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard (optional)
- Mix beans together, don't drain.
- In skillet, cut bacon in strips.
- Start cooking, but don't brown.
- Leave some grease on. Add the rest of ingredients.
- Heat through; pour over beans and mix well.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes with no lid.