- 4 lb. cubed pork
- 1 lime
- 2 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 lb. garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 hot peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 4 cloves
- oil for frying
- Wash cubed pork with the juice of a lime.
- Place in an earthenware jar or crock.
- Mix vinegar with garlic, thyme, hot pepper, salt and cloves.
- Pour over pork and completely cover with liquid.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 2 days.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6 to 8.