- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. spaghetti
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup sharp shedded cheese
- Cook spaghetti, drain. Saute onions and mushrooms in butter in a large pan.
- Add flour, salt, seasoning and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth.
- Cook until thick.
- Add cream and stir until smooth.
- Add chicken and place half of spaghetti in a greased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Spoon half of chicken mixture over spaghetti. Repeat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven and bake for 5 minutes.