- 1 small pkg. macaroni
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, grated or 1 c. Cheez Whiz
- 1 small jar pimento
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can Durkee onion rings, crushed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Put in casserole dish and top with French fried onion rings.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes, covered until last 10 minutes of baking.