- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. Oreo cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding, prepared
- Crush Oreo cookies in food processor until they resemble dirt. Mix cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth.
- Layer in plastic or glass flower pot (9 x 13-inch pan if you do not have a new unused flower pot).
- Start layers with crushed Oreos, then cream cheese mixture, then chocolate pudding ending with enough Oreos to cover the entire top.
- Chill and serve with a spade or spoon.
- If you serve this in a flower pot, stick plastic or silk flowers in the top of it.
- It's a great conversation piece.