Carrot And Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 head broccoli
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 Tbsp. broth
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed
- In large wok or skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry 15 seconds.
- Add broccoli and carrots, tossing to mix well.
- Add broth and cover pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove cover; turn heat to high and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When veggies are cooked, stir in soy sauce. Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seed.