- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 c. chopped green onions
- 1 (11 oz.) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies, drained
- 1 can diced potatoes
- 1 c. biscuit mix
- 1 c. self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 c. milk (may need a little more)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Cook sausage and onions until pork is brown.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add soup and next 3 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Spoon into greased casserole.