Chicken On Rice
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 3/4 c. uncooked regular rice
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 chicken breasts, split in half
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix mushroom soup with milk; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Mix remaining soup mixture with rice, mushrooms (including liquid) and half of onion soup mix.
- Pour into oblong baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Pour reserved mushroom soup on top; sprinkle with remaining onion soup.
- Cover and bake 1 hour; uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Serves 4.