Bundt Breakfast Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. vinegar, mixed in sour cream
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. hot water
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. butter flavoring
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, eggs, sour cream with vinegar, vegetable oil, hot water, instant pudding and flavoring together for 2 minutes. Grease Bundt pan.
- Make mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan alternately with cinnamon mixture, making layers.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°.