- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli
- 2 c. cooked chicken, boned, skinned and sliced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. soft bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. melted butter
- Cook broccoli; place in greased casserole.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over this, then cover with the bread crumbs that have been tossed in melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Serves 8.