Luncheon Meat Pinwheels
- 1/2 lb. sliced ham
- 1/2 lb. sliced turkey
- 1/2 lb. sliced spiced luncheon loaf
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 carton vegetable cream cheese spread
- Spread all slices of the meat with either of the cream cheeses.
- Roll first slice, then join meat edges to begin second slice.
- Roll all in groups of two until all meat is rolled to make a log.
- Wrap with waxed paper and chill thoroughly.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices and serve on rye bread (cocktail style) or on crackers.
- To add variety, place sweet pickles or your choice of olives in the center of each roll before rolling up.