Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lb. large button mushrooms, cleaned
- 1/2 lb. ground Italian pork sausage
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Carefully remove mushroom stems; set stems aside.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking dish lightly with non stick vegetable spray.
- Place mushroom caps in dish open side up. Set aside.
- Combine sausage and garlic in a heavy skillet.
- Brown, stirring to crumble.
- Drain any excess fat.