- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli (or fresh)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- salt and pepper
- 1 small piece lemon
- Cook chicken in salted boiling water.
- Cut up in bite-sized pieces.
- Steam broccoli.
- Spray Pam on casserole dish. Spread out cooked broccoli pieces; salt and pepper.
- Pour on melted butter; squeeze lemon over broccoli.
- Add 1/2 grated cheese.
- Put chicken pieces on cheese and broccoli.
- Mix milk and soup together and pour over casserole.
- Top with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.
- Remove when cheese is starting to brown.