Stuffed Pizza(Serves 8 To 10)
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 1/2 lb. hamburger
- 3 1/3 c. baking mix (Bisquick)
- 3/4 c. cold water
- 3 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 15 1/2 oz. pizza sauce
- your favorite pizza toppings
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Brown meat.
- Drain and set aside.
- Mix baking mix and water until dough forms.
- Divide dough into 2 parts, one slightly larger.
- On a surface dusted with baking mix, roll larger ball of dough into a 16 x 14-inch rectangle.
- Place in dish.
- Pres into bottom and sides of pan.
- Sprinkle dough with 1 cup of cheese.
- Cover with 3/4 cup of sauce.
- Add meats and other toppings.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Roll remaining dough into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle.
- Put over cheese, pressing edges together to seal.
- Make small slits in crust.
- Spread with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.