- 3 c. water
- 1/2 c. flour
- 3 c. granulated sugar
- 3 cans Pet milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Boil 2 cups water.
- Mix flour and 1 cup sugar in separate bowl (mix thoroughly).
- Add 1 cup water to sugar/flour (start stirring and don't stop).
- Add mixture to boiling water (keep stirring). Cook until thick (keep stirring).
- Remove from heat.
- Add Pet milk (rinse each can with a small amount of water and continue to stir).
- Add 2 cups sugar (keep stirring).
- Add beaten eggs (keep stirring).
- Add vanilla (keep stirring).
- Follow the directions on your freezer for freezing.