Frozen Fruit Salad
- 1 (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pt. whipped cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and food coloring.
- Set aside. Whip cream in a separate bowl.
- Add to cream cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend by hand.
- Pour mixture in 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole dish or in individual muffin tins lined.
- Freeze. Great!