- 2 loaves Riches bread dough
- 1 large box vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- nuts and raisins (if desired)
- Let bread dough set out for 45 minutes.
- Grease a 9 x 12-inch pan.
- Combine vanilla pudding, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and milk to make syrup.
- Cut bread dough into 15 pieces each loaf.
- Place syrup on the bottom of pan to cover, then nuts and raisins.
- Place other 15 pieces of dough down; add more syrup, nuts and raisins.
- Place other 15 pieces of dough on top; add more syrup, nuts and raisins.
- Put dishcloth over pan; let rise overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes for a metal pan and 30 minutes for a glass pan.