Banana Cream Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3/4 c. evaporated skim milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1/4 c. Sugar Twin
- 1 c. sliced bananas
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Beat eggs and salt with evaporated milk; add skim milk and Sugar Twin.
- Cook on top of double boiler until mixture is thick. Add vanilla; mix well and remove from heat.
- Toss sliced bananas with lemon juice and arrange on bottom of chilled graham cracker crust.
- Pour pudding over bananas and chill until firm.
- Top each serving with a dab of whipped topping if desired.