Taco Corn-Rice Salad
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 1 17 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1/3 c thinly sliced red onion
- oil free tortilla chips
- 5 c cooked, hot rice
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sm can (2 1/2 oz) black olives, sliced and drained
- salad greens
- 1 c bottled salsa
- 1/4 c cider vinegar
- 1/4 c reserved pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 t chili powder
- Combine salsa, vinegar, pineapple juice and chili powder in bowl, then mix with rice and let cool.
- Add pineapple, corn, olives, tomatoes, pepper and onion and toss well.
- Line a shallow serving bowl with salad greens.
- Toss salad into bowls and serve with tortilla chips.