- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 pt. heavy cream
- 1 c. sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 can cherry filling
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Pat on bottom of a spring-form pan.
- Mix softened cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time! Add cornstarch and vanilla.
- After mixing, pour on top of crumb crust in spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Shut off oven and leave cheesecake in for an additional hour.
- After cooling, top with cherries and refrigerate before serving.