Crispy Chicken Bake
- 8 to 10 pieces frying chicken
- 2 c. crushed potato chips
- 2 c. crushed corn flakes
- 2 sticks margarine or butter
- salt, pepper and paprika
- Melt margarine and shake in desired amounts of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Prepare chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces in margarine and roll in the mixed potato chips and corn flakes. Place in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle any remaining crushed chips and flakes on top of chicken.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour or until tender, with a sheet of aluminum foil placed lightly over the chicken.
- When chicken is tender, remove foil and bake until brown.