- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 c. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- onions, green pepper or mushrooms (optional)
- Crumble sausage and cook until browned.
- Drain fat.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Place in an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, points toward center.
- Press over bottom and up sides to form crust; seal perforations.
- Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with potatoes.
- Top with cheese (optional:
- add either onions, green pepper or mushrooms).
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour over other ingredients.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- If optional ingredients are added, additional baking time is required.