Frozen Pineapple Salad
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 c. pineapple flavored yogurt
- 4 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 Tbsp. pecans
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red cherries
- In small bowl beat together cream cheese and sugars.
- Stir in yogurt and drained pineapple.
- Spoon into 10 paper bake cups in muffin pans.
- Combine pecans and cherries; spoon a little atop each cup.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 12 servings.