- 8 oz. pkg. crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Press over bottom of pan and 1/2-inch up sides to form crust. Seal perforations. Brown sausage; drain. Spread over crusts. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.