Turkey And Dressing
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. herb seasoned stuffing or 3 1/2 c. leftover dressing
- 3 c. cubed, cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 recipe Pimento Mushroom Sauce
- dash of pepper
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 6 beaten eggs
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Top with turkey.
- In saucepan, melt butter, blend in flour and seasoning.
- Add broth, cook and stir until thickened. Stir small amount of hot mixture into eggs, then pour into hot mixture while beating.
- Pour over turkey. Bake at 325° for 40 to 45 minutes, until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Serve with sauce.