- 4 (6 oz.) baking potatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can vegetarian chili (with beans)
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions
- Scrub potatoes and shake to remove excess moisture (don't dry). Place damp potatoes in an electric slow cooker. Cover with lid; cook on low heat setting until potatoes are tender (about 6 to 8 hours; great for the working person). Heat chili. Split open each potato, fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon about 1/2 cup chili into center of each potato, top with 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 tablespoon green onions.