Upside Down Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 15 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 oz. pkg. crescent rolls
- Brown ground beef and onion; Drain fat and then add the sauce. Stir well and pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle cheeses over sauce mixture reserving about 1/4 c. of the parmesan cheese for last. Open crescent rolls and lay on top of cheese and pinch seams together.
- If they break apart during baling, it doesn't matter because you spoon it out onto the plates.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and bake at
- for about 15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are browned.
- This is good served with a garden salad.