- 2 well beaten eggs
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 fryer, disjointed
- Chop garlic fairly fine.
- In a small dish, mix the garlic with a sprinkle of salt and puree it.
- It will mash better when mixed with salt.
- Make a mixture of the eggs, baking powder, garlic, olive oil and cayenne pepper.
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces and stir into the egg mixture.
- Allow the chicken to marinate a few hours, turning occasionally.
- After chicken has marinated, remove from the egg mixture and roll each piece in flour that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat the shortening or peanut oil in a skillet and when very hot, fry chicken over low heat until good and brown.
- With a well tossed salad, a wonderful chicken that will delight your appetite.