Meat Loaf Italiano
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 c. beef broth
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- Saute onions in butter.
- Combine stuffing and beef broth in large bowl.
- Add parsley, ground chuck, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt and pepper.
- Mix lightly until well blended.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a shallow baking pan. Bake in 375° oven for 30 minutes.
- Pour tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle with oregano.
- Continue baking for 30 minutes longer.
- Serves 4 to 6.