Mustard Chops With Rice
- 1/2 c. mustard
- 6 pork chops (average size)
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 c. Minute rice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- Brush mustard over both sides of pork chops.
- Coat with flour. Brown in oil in skillet.
- Place rice in a 9 x 15-inch baking dish and top with pork chops.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Mix chicken and rice soup with 1 soup can water in bowl.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
- Yields 6 servings.