Cherry Brunch Ring
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 10 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (10 oz.) cans Hungry Jack refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan. Place brown sugar, cherry halves, chopped nuts and 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom of pan.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip one side of each biscuit into remaining butter and then into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place 10 biscuits, coating side down, in prepared pan, overlapping slightly.
- Repeat with remaining 10 biscuits to form second layer.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes and then invert onto serving plate.
- Serves 8 to 10.